While you're away from home, you can relax, assured that your dog is experiencing a great vacation of his own.
What we provide:
- One people-sized twin bed, covered with a fitted sheet, in each room
- Stainless steel water and food bowls
- Purina Dog Chow (house food brand) for dogs who are used to that brand or something similar
- Milkbone treats
- Refrigerator for wet food and medications
Suggestions for you to bring:
- Blanket from home (or anything else your dog likes to sleep on) for you dog's bed
- Additional beds for multiple dogs if you think they won't share the twin bed
- Toys for dogs who like to chew
- Dog food (and even special treats) from home if on a different diet
- MEDICATIONS if needed (with pill pockets if your dog doesn't take these willingly)
We require a two night minimum stay for weekends (Friday - Sunday)
We give discounts for multiple dog families as long as the dogs can share a room. (If you have more than three dogs to board, please call for prices.)
- $30/night for the first dog for the first 7 days, $25/night for the first dog starting on the 8th day
- $20 per day for the second dog
- $15 per day for the third dog
These prices include all daily activities!
Payment (by cash or check) is due upon drop off/ check-in.
Drop off and pick up times: 7-8am, 9am-noon, 2-5pm, 8-9pm*
We ask that you do schedule a time or call ahead so we can appropriately integrate and separate your dogs from the group with as little disruption as possible.
Drop off/ Check-in - Regardless of when your dog arrives on his first day, the full price applies for that night.
Pick up/ Check-out - Check-out time is noon. If your dog is picked up by noon, there is no additional charge. After noon (2-5pm or 8-9pm*) a day of daycare is charged ($20 for the first dog, $15 for the second, $12 for the third).
* 8-9pm not available on Saturdays
7:00am-8:00am good morning potty outing
8:00am-9:00am: breakfast (in room)
9:00am-12:00pm: morning playtime
12:00pm-2:00pm: naptime with lunch or treat (in room)
2:00pm-5:00pm: afternoon playtime
5:00pm-8:00pm: dinner/ quiet time (in room)
8:00pm-9:00pm: evening playtime, lounge time, or TV and snuggle time
9:00pm: bedtime with treat (in room)
We are happy to accommodate all meal and medication schedules.