Welcome to Doe Creek Kennels Dog Boarding, located on Doe Creek Farm, Giles County.
CONTACT US:(540) 293-4521 OR email@example.com
April 22, 2017
Gala at The Packinghouse at Doe Creek Farm for the Blacksburg Refugee Partnership. Dinner, drinks, and live entertainment by the Roxburg Band. Interested? Click HERE to go to Doe Creek Farm for more info, or click the picture to go to the Partnership's ticket website.
WE ARE NOW A REFERRAL-ONLY KENNEL
Thank you to all of our clients for spreading the word about us!
What makes us so special?
- We are small. Full capacity is usually 10-14 dogs, rather than 50-60 at other kennels, ensuring your dog receives all of the special attention he needs and deserves.
- Our low capacity means we also have a small staff (only 3 of us), so once your dog boards with us, we all get to know his personality immediately, and we aren't strangers when he returns.
- Our rooms are large. Here, every family has a 10x10 room (not cramped crates) to allow for movement, comfort, and space for our provided twin bed and anything you pack for your dog(s). Each room also has a window and a ceiling fan.
- We include hours of playtime in the daily schedule.
- We have a large, fenced play yard and indoor playroomwhere all dogs have space to run, play and explore.
Doe Creek Kennels
was voted Best Pet Boarding in Southwest Virginia
by Virginia Living Magazine
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
Thank you to everyone who voted for us!
Though you are welcome to drive by anytime, we do ask that you please call ahead to schedule a tour. We try to schedule those during the breaks when our guests are in their rooms so we don't interrupt their playtime. You are welcome and encouraged to bring your dog(s) with you!