What do we offer to make your dog's tail wag?
- Our facility is surrounded by a 400 acre farm, which offers plenty of wildlife watching (deer, birds, and cows are some favorites).
- Each dog (or family) is assigned one of our nine private 11x11 suites. Each suite has a large window, ceiling fan, and a people-size twin bed. Not only does this offer a very comfortable space for your dog; it also allows for a nice barrier from other dogs when quiet time is preferred, reducing anxiety caused by close quarters and noisy, cramped boarding.
- Dogs participate in hours of scheduled playtime (with friends or on their own, depending on their preferences and your instructions) in our large, fenced play yard or the indoor lounge.
- Our 8' pool (open seasonally) is constantly filled with fresh spring water for swimming, splashing and drinking.
- Our indoor lounge allows playtime to continue, even in bad weather. It's also a great place (with recliners and beds) for our less active dogs to relax.
- As a small, boutique kennel, dogs never suffer from assembly-line care. We are able to get to know our clients and give them the special attention they deserve. We also have a small staff (only 4 of us), so your dogs will be greeted by familiar faces each time they visit.
- Milkbones (or treats from home, if you prefer) are offered before naptime and bedtime.
Check out our boarding page for more information about our pricing and daily schedule, as well as a suggested packing list for your dog(s).